27 August 2010

30 Days Drawing Challenge - Part 2

Day 16 - Inspiration....

I love everything in Fantasy Stories, Magic, fairies, etc.. And CLAMP is another source of inspiration 8D

Day 17 - Fav Plant?

Every tree is love.. I put a fae there as a bonus :D

Day 18 - A doodle

:D :D :D :D
(Who am I lying to? This pic is horrible OTL)

Day 19 - Something New

My brother got a new Mac, so now he's the one who have to take care all the modem and cables. All I have do is turn on the wi-fi and I could stay on my bed :D
Bonus: my hairstyle with BIG hair claw at home.

Day 20 - Something Orange

My wall is orange.. So does my tape holder and my favourite mug.. Well, the last one is yellow-ish, but it has big orange sun XD

Day 21 - something you want

Day 22 - Something You Miss

Do you know that I almost missed this meme? I tried so hard to catch up with it...
I also miss playing with a cat. ANY cat will do.

Day 23 - Something You Need

I want this and that and that, and that one, please...
But we know that what you want is not what you need....
(How to draw Dora's legs? =_= I assume he's easy to draw, just some round things here and there.. but I fail..)

Day 24 - Couple
Click this one XDDD Aww.. I love it..

I learned how to use Photoshop's Stamp Tool on this drawings...

Day 25 - Scenery

Random (lame) scenery X)

Day 26 - Something You Don't Like

I don't like spicy food :|

Day 27 - Someone You Love

Granny ♥

Day 28 - Anything You'd like

Hanging out with my friends ;__;
Nah, this pic is totally random, random person and random chara..

Day 29 - A Place You Want To Go

I have missed some movies... T____T

Day 30



Yes, I'm done! I don't care what kind of banner that is XD

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! :D :D finally, the hurdle is over! so what meme will we do next? ^^;;

    day 27: kesan hangatnya berasa banget lho dichan, she really is someone you love! ~^,^~

    day 26: are they really family? XD

    day 23: lol! true, once you have dora you have everything! :DDD

    day 19: posisi itu... cukup bikin pundak pegel gak sih? saya juga selalu ambil posisi itu kalo di kompi, dan puegelnyaaa XDDD

    wiiiii, here's a 30-day meme stamp for you!!!
    [ P A S S ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I got a stamp, thank you XDD/

    27-Iya :'D Sebenarnya enggak mirip, tapi auranya ada XD

    26-They are.. go wiki it XD

    23+19 So True XD Kalau posisi tengkurap, udah biasa sih, jadi daya tahan saya lebih lama, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huaaa...emang sebaiknya di borong semua..sekarang udah ketinggalan 2 hari...
    btw yang topi penyihir lucu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sama, sering ketinggalan, jadi akhirnya buat beberapa sekaligus, borongan gitu XD
    Makasih :D

    ReplyDelete