07 January 2010

James Cameron's Avatar

I don't know much about movie, but let me speak my opinion. You speak too high of it ^^;
Please don't be offended! It's only my humble opinion! And I tended to relate un-related things

The Na'vi reminds me of something else, I tried to remember it, but only in the middle of the movie a revelation cross my mind. It's not the Andalite (from Animorphs), but Kimahri the Ronso from Final Fantasy X!































Indeed, so many parts of the movie reminded me of FF. Ah, the nostalgia...

Don't tell me you've never seen that hair-tail!



















And those shiny plants... and make love in the forest
you must remember Suteki Da Ne. ♥ Ne?














(always click for bigger picture)


























The Flying jellyfish... guess Cameron combined the underwater view and fantasy (it still reminded me to FF.. :p see pireflies)

Oh, the dragon?
I must admit that the bond thing between the horse/dragon and the rider is quite original. But still, the dragon reminded me of Eragorn's concept. And guess what I found next? Those beautiful wings..... ~\/~
*crossing my fingers, this is the first time I upload a video..*
(Forget the blogspot video uploader, it's way too slow!)
(ripped from FF XIII trailer, so just mute the sound ~_~)

And the Jungle...?
see this link
I wish I had PS 3 T______T


Errr, should I move back into the topic? ^^a
The story itself, it's nothing new, but still nice ^,^
The graphic is great (but.. still, nothing new for me), and I'm a bit tired to spent 3 hours in the theatre to watch it o.o
So I'll give it 3,5 of 5 stars

___________________________________________
Final Fantasy, courtesy of Square Enix

No comments:

Post a Comment