10 April 2010

On my spare time? Not really, but....

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion||||||||||36%
Stability||||||||||||||||63%
Orderliness||||||||||||||56%
Accommodation||||||||||||43%
Intellectual||||||||||||50%
Interdependence||||||30%
Mystical||||20%
Materialism||||||||||||||||||80%
Narcissism||||||||||||||||70%
Adventurousness||||||||||||50%
Work ethic||||||||||||50%
Conflictseeking||||20%
Need to dominate||||||30%
Romantic||10%
Avoidant||||||||||||||||70%
Anti-authority||||||||||||||60%
Wealth||||||||||||||60%
Dependency||||20%
Change averse||||||||||||||||70%
Cautiousness||||||||||||||||70%
Individuality||||||||||||50%
Sexuality||10%
Peter pancomplex||||||||||||50%
Histrionic||||20%
Vanity||||||||||||||||70%
Artistic||||||||||||50%
Hedonism||10%
Physicalfitness||10%
Religious||||||||||||||||70%
Paranoia||||||||||||||60%
Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||63%
Indie||||||||||||50%

Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality test by similarminds.com


Quoted:
Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.


trait snapshot:
introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

Let me tell you something, my Romantic and Sexuality level is very low, but it only means that I don't think I need any romance on my real life right now. I'm not an asexual person. I enjoy reading roman and watching dramas, but I don't need it yet on my real live. There :D

And another thing: I'm a materialist and my
Wealth level is high. It means I'm a stingy person >D

I'm also a narcissist. That explain why I'm taking (and posting) this useless test XD

10 comments:

  1. LOL i was just about to comment on your low Romance and Sexuality levels! XD

    so everything between us is just a lie then???? X3

    anyway this is quite a fun entry hmmm *mikir*
    (pemanasan buat review bhs inggris berikutnya?) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting :D

    Nooo, I'll never lie to you~

    This one is supposed to be posted on my LJ account, but that one has an invisible 'Hiatus' sign hanging in the corner for I'm avoiding a certain person (">,<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di-chan, You're in good company with Ghost Hunt's Naru-chan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Nik-chan.. I guess I do :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. waduuh 126 pertanyaaan???? ga kuaaaat XDD
    waktu interogasi di yugoslavia aja ga sebanyak ini pertanyaannya hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gapapa kan om, kalau pun salah satu, dua, sepuluh... ga ada yang tahu XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow di-chan bukan hedonis!

    sayang sekali banyak vocab yg saya gak ngerti artinya *malu*
    Physicalfitness itu apa ya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. kalau ga ngerti, yang di atas itu bisa di klik lho ^^
    Physical fitness > kesehatan fisik ._.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got very stupid results XD....
    unstable, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, etc dsb :P...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't be so down, Michan XD
    At least this one is a positive result > familiar with the dark side of life :p

    ReplyDelete